WAT DA FACK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLAN WAT DA FACK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Communication....

Go down 
+6
luis1079
money152
SOSADAGR8
LOVE_UR_MOM
Vindell
steve_joecool
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
barrioslocs
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade
barrioslocs

Communication.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:38 pm

mute option during game please add slantttttttt....i love money...i use it to buy things...
Back to top Go down
https://socomwdf.forumotion.com
Vindell
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Vindell

PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:36 pm

well barrios we dont need to mute you because you dont talk during the games lol, but i still love you. communication is very rare for barrios.
Back to top Go down
uncle-bullets619
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
uncle-bullets619

PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:58 am

fucking serious??? thats the 3rd time now...lmao....ok on TOPIC...fuckers...on every map or at least our strong maps..( urban. Xrds fallen)? we NEED to come up with code names or short names for all areas of these maps...some times it hard to explain where someone is at or heading when we need the mics open...I like to call people out and I like to know where my clans at on the maps so I and we can call out accordingly..but there's times when im trying to explain but its hard cause I dont wanna hold up the mic when someone else needs it cause he's about to get shot from another area thats easier to call out for somone else??? Do you get it??? If we do some thing like that...I think we would better our comm. situation ALOT...I've heard everyone in the clan try to explain a spot and half of us didnt understand...but if we all have short terms for all key, vital, hiding, sniping, soft spotting, defending spots etc. etc. Our mic issue would reduce dramatically...but now we'd all have to remember these spots...lol
Back to top Go down
http://speedforceracing.com
Vindell
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Vindell

PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:19 am

we all would have to get together on a room and make all the maps so we can put names to the areas. i agree short names would be best.
Back to top Go down
crys03
Seaman
Seaman
crys03

PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:11 pm

yea cuz i still have no idea where the "red room" is... or... the "plunger room" sounds scary lol... sniper hill...

yea.... no clue... lol
Back to top Go down
luis1079
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:02 pm

good idea guys......... over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLO
Back to top Go down
SOSADAGR8
Petty Officer Second Class
SOSADAGR8

PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:56 pm

does anyone have a picture of the maps. overhead?
Back to top Go down
luis1079
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

PostSubject: OVERHEAD   Communication.... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:38 pm

Back to top Go down
SOSADAGR8
SOSADAGR8

PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:40 pm

link no work
Back to top Go down
luis1079
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:51 pm

I ADDED ALSO A COUPLE POSTS. JUST COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR URL
Back to top Go down
steve_joecool
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
steve_joecool

PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:02 pm

It worked for me...it should complement the guide that I posted last night!

As a personal issue though, sometimes I get lost in translation, I know I always play speaking english, but sometimes I get STUCK in a word or 2, and I stutter, or just don't say anything (Spanish being my primary language and also speak portuguese)...

Like I want to say that there's a sniper on top of the "scaffolding" and I literally had to google that $#!t up, because I really didn't know how tha F**K it was called in English, I'm like "he's aahh uhhmm eeeh, fak! up there!) Or I'm on the phone talking to my family or friends or something and I come back to the game and I brain freeze... I just want to scream out loud "DETRAS DE LA PIEDRAAAAA".... LOL (translation = Behind the rock)
Back to top Go down
luis1079
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:06 pm

entonces delo en espanol. I muchas que puedemos entender la idioma. Tambien lo puede decir in Portuguse se parla Portugese!!!!! pero todo bien muchacho. lolol
Back to top Go down
Vindell
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Vindell

PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:04 pm

yeah steve most of us speak spanish here. spit it out bro lol
Back to top Go down
LOVE_UR_MOM
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
LOVE_UR_MOM

PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:38 pm

For the ones who don't speak spanish we'll figure it out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Communication....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WAT DA FACK :: VIDEO GAMES :: SOCOM CONFRONTATION-
Jump to: