WAT DA FACK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLAN WAT DA FACK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Communication....

Go down 
+6
luis1079
money152
SOSADAGR8
LOVE_UR_MOM
Vindell
steve_joecool
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
steve_joecool
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
steve_joecool

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 2:57 am

One of the things that keeps me addicted to Socom is the fact that I am a very competitive person and I HATE to loose!!! so, it was frustrating as hell in the beggining when I didn't know the maps, didn't know where was what, advantages and disadvantages of the guns, etc etc...

BUT!

One thing I find the hardest, is when we play and the communication is NULL, EMPTY, NON EXISTANT...the whole game is based on teamwork, and I'll give you a prime example..(don't get too hyped up son!)

Money is pretty damn good at it....and it's calling people out, and quite honestly, it gives a whole different feeling for the game, you get a better idea of what's happening around you. I don't know since when he became a sniper, but I kinda like when he just sits back in his high spot and starts spitting locations out. (then he gets sniped and starts calling everyone f'ing retards, that is bllsh*t, I hate this game, slant six sucks, NOOO WAAAY, I'm going to log off this stupid game, etc, etc etc Shocked )

But for some instances tonight, we played against a clan, and or mics were completely off, and we got OWNED!!! then we started PLAYING like we know how to play and BOOM, we destroyed the other team.

I'm just encouraging everyone to use their mics, and use the chat after we are dead... that little pop up screen that says "red room" helps a lot!

Just my 2 cents for the team!
Back to top Go down
steve_joecool
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
steve_joecool

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:01 am

I just say this, because if I wanted to play a single player game, I'd just play Metal Gear, or any other shooter...

But I like the fact that we're all in this together (well, Vindell and Barrios are a little bit more "together" than the rest of us) lol!

And NO!!! it is not acceptable to change the name of the clan to WAT THA FAG... keep it as is, I know you two are the leaders of the clan, but we don't all share your sexual preferences! hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Vindell
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Vindell

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:51 pm

i completely agree with you steve communication is paramount in socom. i agree money does a good job calling plp out and about him cussing plp out i know he can control it but money is money and he is like a clicking time bomb, so just dont take it to heart when ever he blows up lol.
Back to top Go down
LOVE_UR_MOM
Master Chief Petty Officer
LOVE_UR_MOM

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 2:21 pm

Money wouldn't be the same if he didn't yell
Back to top Go down
steve_joecool
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
steve_joecool

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:02 pm

Money is Money man... we've had this discussion already (in front of him), I enjoy playing with him, he's a cool cat, and he is a pretty good player....

I actually find it funny when he blows up! all I think is "here we go again"
Back to top Go down
LOVE_UR_MOM
LOVE_UR_MOM

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:14 pm

so true
Back to top Go down
SOSADAGR8
Petty Officer Second Class
SOSADAGR8

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:51 pm

Communication is key.

Also good is not having irrelevant conversations while alive that takes up call out opportunities.

but once i tried to call somethin out and money blew up on sucio Mad Mad Mad holdin up the mic in the process lol

thank god most times he blows up is after death Smile.
Back to top Go down
money152
Petty Officer First Class
money152

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:55 am

yeah i dont mind just standing back calling people out. It seems like everyone is calling me out about alot of stuff so i got two soultions i wont play socom much anymore and if i do play i will keep my mic off so i wont beable to talk or complain or anything else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cashmoney152426
LOVE_UR_MOM
LOVE_UR_MOM

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:06 am

Money it's cool, we're busting your balls
Back to top Go down
money152
money152

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:33 pm

no it is cool ithe 2 soultions will work so no 1 will complain anymore
Back to top Go down
LOVE_UR_MOM
LOVE_UR_MOM

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:40 pm

don't get butt hurt
Back to top Go down
money152
money152

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:47 pm

im just sayin even new people are callin me out ( CRYS) not trying to be mean but when new people call u out u have to change something
Back to top Go down
steve_joecool
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
steve_joecool

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:52 pm

Dude, don't be a cry baby.. I already said you're a cool cat!!! we're just busting your chops dude... You are who you are!!! and a part of this team..

now, if you want to blow up again... be my guest buddy! LOL Very Happy F'ing retard..LOL
Back to top Go down
LOVE_UR_MOM
LOVE_UR_MOM

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:53 pm

Who cares about the new people dude.
Back to top Go down
money152
money152

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:57 pm

no it is cool steve just trying to fix the problems man i know people get pissed when they hear me bitch so im trying to fix it that is all im saying . other than that i have no issues & U have got admit the last few nights i have been pretty calm ...

Facking retards WDF????????? LOL
Back to top Go down
money152
money152

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:00 pm

love i have to care about new people i am a leader i have to love all my friend . even if i dont care i have to protend because im a leader
Back to top Go down
money152
money152

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:01 pm

remember love u were new at one point what if no cared & loved ur mom
Back to top Go down
Vindell
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Vindell

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:01 pm

mom the new people are part of this clan so yes do care about them. anyways money dont take it to heart and if you are takin it to heart just try to control yourself allitle more. you and I have had many conversations about this before.
Back to top Go down
money152
money152

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:08 pm

i am not taking to heart i love u guy s & gurls but everytime i logg on here someone else refers back to me bitching so im trying to do better but it is so hard im a competiter i dont like losing & im going to do & say things to try & get people motived to do better & when they dont listen i do get careed away with fuckin retard so if i offened anyone i am apoloizing right now
Back to top Go down
steve_joecool
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
steve_joecool

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:15 pm

Dude.. Just let Money be money.... don't worry about it son! we aaaaallll know that's just who you are. This thread went completely out of whack, it wasn't supposed to be a "Let's bash money" thread (that one is coming soon, in theaters near you Laughing )

The only thing I'll have to admit is that Sosa's post was hilarious!
Back to top Go down
money152
money152

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:21 pm

sometimes u have to blow up it makes u feel better also emotions get hot in games sometimes so everyone does it it happen s yes we should it when we dead but im going to speak my peace when i have to
Back to top Go down
SOSADAGR8
SOSADAGR8

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:39 pm

its alll goood money.

wat i find interesting is you vent your frustration on the mic.

sharing your frustration with us means you care a lot. makes us do better.

lets us know at least ur not off the mic takin it out on someone in the same room as you. ( no domestic violence FTW!!!111ONEONEONEONEONE
Back to top Go down
luis1079
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:20 pm

I understand all points and I think all people in WDF have valid points you are right Money. I like it that you do care motivation is a good thing but stop calling people out when we do play. You do that alot; whether I am a good player or not or a new person or not. You need to chill and I like the communication but the aggravation that you express over the mic is tiresome and at times childish. Coaching and counciling is important but put downs are not. But i do support your enthusiasm for the game but lets remember it is a game a video game at that. Whether you agree or not again i support you just not the put downs...... sorry if i made any body upset............
Back to top Go down
BklynViCeS
Seaman
Seaman
BklynViCeS

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:53 pm

Money I'm going on the record 2 say ur vital 2 the clan. U have 1 of the best if not the best callin out skills. Granted I understand ur frustrations n where ur coming from, I also understand every1's input towards money's blow up's. The guy just wants 2 win n the game gets the best of him @ times. My 2 cents are this, money don't change for the sake of others. You've gotten on my nervers @ time but I let u get 2 me.. Feel where I'm coming from. So those who get mad @ ur blows r letting it get 2 dem. My advice 2 u is if it matters 2 change cuz u want 2 then do it man.... I think u should just on the fact that ur a leader on this clan n keeping kool will give ur leadership rank much more vaildity. Thus giving ur words n advice much more substance. Just words outta love Money...
Back to top Go down
Vindell
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Vindell

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:50 am

thats great advice from all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Communication.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communication....   Communication.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Communication....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WAT DA FACK :: VIDEO GAMES :: SOCOM CONFRONTATION-
Jump to: