WAT DA FACK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLAN WAT DA FACK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is slant 6 contract up or not?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SOSADAGR8
Petty Officer Second Class
Petty Officer Second Class
SOSADAGR8

Is slant 6 contract up or not? Empty
PostSubject: Is slant 6 contract up or not?   Is slant 6 contract up or not? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:49 pm

I did a search online, and only one link says that they are unable to extend their contract.

which has me believing more that they still have a hand in socom confrontation and still are workin on the game.
Back to top Go down
steve_joecool
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
steve_joecool

PostSubject: Re: Is slant 6 contract up or not?   Is slant 6 contract up or not? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:23 pm

I searched too.. and there's only a link to the Socom Forums where on moron posted a thread about it... so, I have to see a good source to believe it
Back to top Go down
Vindell
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Vindell

PostSubject: Re: Is slant 6 contract up or not?   Is slant 6 contract up or not? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:22 am

I have been asking plp and they have told me that they are not renewing there contract for the next socom but they still work on confrontation and the patches and stuff. so yes they still should be working on this socom WTF!
Back to top Go down
steve_joecool
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
steve_joecool

PostSubject: Re: Is slant 6 contract up or not?   Is slant 6 contract up or not? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:13 pm

Yeah, but where did you "SEE" that.. is there a credible source?? if not, is just rumors..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is slant 6 contract up or not?   Is slant 6 contract up or not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is slant 6 contract up or not?
Page 1 of 1