WAT DA FACK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLAN WAT DA FACK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did you end up in WDF?

Go down 
+10
Born2wice
LOVE_UR_MOM
BklynViCeS
money152
POPPA-KAPP619
broke_mexican
steve_joecool
Vindell
barrioslocs
SOSADAGR8
14 posters
AuthorMessage
SOSADAGR8
Petty Officer Second Class
SOSADAGR8

How did you end up in WDF? Empty
PostSubject: How did you end up in WDF?   How did you end up in WDF? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:45 am

I started back in Socom 3. played with pedro navaja and got recruited into THO, which den became TCF, which had affiliations to Stormwatch and i think APE, cant remember.

got combined assault, but CD fucked up, couldnt play anymore for a while.

ps3 came out, i went to old socom website, it still had some of my buddies on it. remembered vindell. added the name on psn on a whim. it went through. linked back up with old members. played modern warfare as a clan.

then socom confrontation came out......you already know.
Back to top Go down
barrioslocs
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade
barrioslocs

PostSubject: HISTORY   How did you end up in WDF? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:21 am

HAHA. YEA GOOD SHIT SOSA. SHIT I STARTED WITH GAY ASS PEDRO AND VINDELL IN SOCOM 2. I REMEMBER PEDRO TALKING TO ME AND I WAS LIKE WHO DA FACK IS THIS. ANYWAYS I JOIN THO FOR A WHILE OH FEE FEE AND THEN TCF WITH TALI. SOCOM 3 WITH TCF AGAIN THEN FOR SOME REASON TCF FELL APART AND I JOINED APE FOR A WHILE. STOP PLAYING SOCOM CUZ I GOT A PS3 AND MADE WDF ON COD4 OH YEA. FINALLY WELL YOU KNOW WDF SOCOM CONFRO........LETS MAKE HISTORY....FUTURE WDF MAYBE MODERN WARFARE 2...SHIT GOING TO MISS THAT BUT BE BACK OR SHOULD BE BACK APRIL.......WDF...
Back to top Go down
https://socomwdf.forumotion.com
Vindell
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Vindell

PostSubject: Re: How did you end up in WDF?   How did you end up in WDF? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:45 am

OK well let me try to make this short. it all started on socom 2 when i got recruited by pedro navaja into THO. Thats where i met Barrios and others. The clan changed names many times from THO to LK to TCF. pedro was the leader of the clan and to tell you the truth without him recruiting me and barrios we would never had started any of this. we met many plp in socom 2 that are probably still wth us today i just cant remember all of them. then socom 3 came and the nucleus from socom 2 came with us. Sosa thats when i remember you being recruited. it was that sniping map with the water and boats when i met you. when socom combined assault came out we had a good core of players that played often including broke mexican, feefee, phil mcgroin or mcroth, Tali, barrios , me and others. the clan broke up for a while because pedro was having legal troubles lol and i joined stormwatc barrios joined ape and i remember broke joined VVV, anyways that didnt last long before we came back together and became TCF with Tali. After pedro never got on much we just stuck with TCF for a while and met more players including money152 and others. until ps3 came out and COD4. That was the start of WDF" WA DA FACK." . As you know that was barrios and my saying starting in socom 2 and3. It was stupid but it stuck with us and thats how we started the clan in COD4. Confrontation came out and its all history from there. I hope to be here with all of you when the next gm comes out and keep the WDF name going as long the gm allows us to make a clan and we all like it.
Back to top Go down
steve_joecool
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
steve_joecool

PostSubject: Re: How did you end up in WDF?   How did you end up in WDF? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Holy shit...I just realized how big of a NEWB I am.... I wasnt really into gaming untill i saw my roommate playing socom when confrontation came out!

Since then, all my extra money that Ive earned with soccer went to a PS3, worked my ass off to buy a 42" TV, sorround sound, And my roommate now tells me I'm obsessed!!! Lol

I was just playing on a ranked room one day, and I did something amazing (that i cant even do now!! ) and born happened to be in that room and he recruited me.

Im very happy to be playing with all of you! (yeah money, even with you faker!)
Back to top Go down
broke_mexican
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: How did you end up in WDF?   How did you end up in WDF? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:27 pm

pedro recruited me out the blue in socom 2. but eh we need a recruiter but dont just invite anyone like we've been doing before like next time we in a quickmatch if there's someone we played against that stayed did ok or kinda good and isn't in a clan ask if he'd want to join.
Back to top Go down
POPPA-KAPP619
Seaman Recruit
POPPA-KAPP619

PostSubject: Re: How did you end up in WDF?   How did you end up in WDF? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:19 pm

I let bar lick lick my toes! cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://DIS BUTT HAIR.COM
money152
Petty Officer First Class
Petty Officer First Class
money152

PostSubject: Re: How did you end up in WDF?   How did you end up in WDF? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:54 pm

i started playin socom b/c of my boy dirtysouthsnipa. I was in DM$ with diirty and Eternaialthedon and davenport44. I met pedro navajo in a game and he added me as a friend and we played together a few times & he tried to recruit me but i said no. Then in Socom 3 i met Vindell & Barrios i was In F*A and we played against them everynight. Then in Socom Caombined assult i met broke he was in a clan Called Strip Club Vets. And we played against barrios and vindell everynight. Then i got a ps3 and started to play COD4. I added videll b/c legendreturnz21 gave me his name ad we started playin together and then they invited me to join WDF. I joined up with them. Then socom came out and i told vindell to send me an invite and i never want to leave WDf it is the greatist bunch of guys i have ever played with. Vindell is a great leader so lets keep WDF alive. WDF now and Wdf 4ever. EEHHHHHHHHH Wat Da Fack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cashmoney152426
broke_mexican
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: How did you end up in WDF?   How did you end up in WDF? EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:48 pm

strip club vets? we all know u like to fantasize bout me strippin but i was never in no clan called strip club vets lol i did make an std clan that when id get drunk id go with the random people id recruit in there jump in a room wit em to teamkill. my name was chlamydia
Back to top Go down
BklynViCeS
Seaman
Seaman
BklynViCeS

PostSubject: How did I end up in WDF....   How did you end up in WDF? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:06 pm

Well some of my boys, Artizm, RichTCF , Tali72 were part of WDF so they kinda brought it to my attention since I had the socom beta... After convincing Art to upgrade to a PS3 I start playing Socom with him and WDF and the rest as they say is history.. I meet a lot kool cats on Socom so I became hooked and never looked back.. EHH WAT DA FACK!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LOVE_UR_MOM
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
LOVE_UR_MOM

PostSubject: Re: How did you end up in WDF?   How did you end up in WDF? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Poppa got me in
Back to top Go down
Born2wice
Seaman
Seaman
Born2wice

PostSubject: Re: How did you end up in WDF?   How did you end up in WDF? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:52 pm

i was playing socom 3 ca w/ the name iron_man w/ the warlords clan,we started playing alot w/ the tcf clan , our leader bought a 360 and stopped playing so sum of us joined tcf,thats about the time my ps2 broke,when i got da ps3 i left a message on socom ca w my new name and barrios sent the invite, y que!!!wdf por vida!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/profile/Born2wice
luis1079
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: How did you end up in WDF?   How did you end up in WDF? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:36 pm

I have all the Socom's but this was the first one that i ever was online with.
Back to top Go down
crys03
Seaman
Seaman
crys03

PostSubject: Re: How did you end up in WDF?   How did you end up in WDF? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:18 pm

LOL no long story...

broke asked... barrios or vin idk... lol

and waa-laa
Back to top Go down
SOSADAGR8
SOSADAGR8

PostSubject: Re: How did you end up in WDF?   How did you end up in WDF? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:41 pm

i aint know we had a female member til few days ago. we average one female per clan. TCF had feefee and we have one now. We need more balance Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
crys03
Seaman
Seaman
crys03

PostSubject: Re: How did you end up in WDF?   How did you end up in WDF? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:00 pm

lmao that's funny yea im sure most of WDF thot I was some 12 yr old boy from my voice lol who happens to suck but I promise to get better...

if yall wee on c.o.d.... it wud b me hittin up first place... holla!
Back to top Go down
SOSADAGR8
SOSADAGR8

PostSubject: Re: How did you end up in WDF?   How did you end up in WDF? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:00 pm

i still play COD. show me wat u got Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
broke_mexican
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: How did you end up in WDF?   How did you end up in WDF? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:08 pm

crys u rolled with us in moder warfare didn't
Back to top Go down
luis1079
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

PostSubject: Re: How did you end up in WDF?   How did you end up in WDF? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:00 pm

im a little behind i got to get Modern warfare before 2 comes out.
Back to top Go down
Vindell
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Vindell

PostSubject: Re: How did you end up in WDF?   How did you end up in WDF? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:54 am

cod 4 im still king lol. cheers i probably need some practice to get back in the rithym
Back to top Go down
pdotSAVAGE
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: How did you end up in WDF?   How did you end up in WDF? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:01 pm

this fool sosa put me down back on modern warfare. played a few search and destroy games but i aint get serious wit wdf till socom confrontation
Back to top Go down
uncle-bullets619
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
uncle-bullets619

PostSubject: Re: How did you end up in WDF?   How did you end up in WDF? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:07 am

im in a clan??? thought i was trying out for rock band or something??? WDF....my old sucked...you guys know who that was..(619) with socalsteve...no one ever played...pop's my roomy...so I gamed with WDF....then one night...drunk as hell like born.. I said fuck this..Vindell send me an invite...to your birthday party....lmao!!! BAM!!!
Back to top Go down
http://speedforceracing.com
barrioslocs
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade
barrioslocs

PostSubject: Re: How did you end up in WDF?   How did you end up in WDF? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:38 am

good job bullets im proud of you. with out you we just be a sucky clan. but now u roll with us we suck even more. thanks bullet...
Back to top Go down
https://socomwdf.forumotion.com
Vindell
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Vindell

PostSubject: Re: How did you end up in WDF?   How did you end up in WDF? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:09 pm

thanks bullets Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you end up in WDF?   How did you end up in WDF? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you end up in WDF?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WAT DA FACK :: VIDEO GAMES :: SOCOM CONFRONTATION-
Jump to: