WAT DA FACK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLAN WAT DA FACK

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MADDEN NFL 10

Go down 
+3
LOVE_UR_MOM
money152
Vindell
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
money152
Petty Officer First Class
Petty Officer First Class
money152

MADDEN NFL 10 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADDEN NFL 10   MADDEN NFL 10 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:36 pm

just want to let everyone know i started the wdf franshise so u have to register ur code to play i sent invites to those who are registerd right now its laker bklyn me luis ur invite is waiting 4 u to accept so those who r in im waiting 4 u to get registered cant send invites till u have registerd. I also password protected it so know one can get ih other than people we know. I will give the password to u when u need it if im not on then ask laker or bklyn. this way weget the teams we cllaimed after we get our teams we can invite others to join
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cashmoney152426
BklynViCeS
Seaman
Seaman
BklynViCeS

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN NFL 10   MADDEN NFL 10 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:00 pm

NEW YORK GIANTS!!!!!! ARE YOU READY 4 SOME MADDDDDDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM...........
Back to top Go down
steve_joecool
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
steve_joecool

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN NFL 10   MADDEN NFL 10 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:35 pm

Stay away from MY TENNESSEE TITANS!!!

'cause I just got the game today.... had to trade in Fight Night Rd 4 (which I didn't want to do) and Resident Evil...Not the best deal ever, I actually came out of the store with a 5$ store credit, but I didn't want to be left out of the WDF Franchise

So " Houston Oilers, Houston Oileeeers, Houston Oilers #1... 'Cause we're tha Houston Oilers, Houston Oilers, Houston Oilers #1" Oh, wait..... My Bad, had a little brain freeze, they're now the mighty Tennessee Titans! lol

(Oilers / Titans fan since I was 8 yrs old when my dad took me to the Astrodome to see Warren Moon playing against some young Quarterback that played for the Green Bay Packers called hhhmmm Brett Favre (I think that's his name haha)... and 11 yrs later ended up living in Tennessee.. Makes sense huh?)
Back to top Go down
Vindell
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Vindell

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN NFL 10   MADDEN NFL 10 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:31 am

i will still use my RAIDERS!! Even though russell cant complete an out pattern for his life!!! thats why i had to sub in jeff garcia last night vs TALI lol. In my team if you aint performing and your a starter your ass in going to the bench!!!!

GOOOOO RAIDERS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MADDEN NFL 10   MADDEN NFL 10 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MADDEN NFL 10
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2